Friday, June 17, 2011

Alive


                              cuz you are the best thing happened to me..and i love you soooo much.. <3<3


I was so dead
When you came and brought me to life
Even when you lived in the dark
You lit the lamp for me to live in light

When I pushed myself onto the ground
Losing the hope that anyone would ever come
You gave me your hand
And pulled me out

Ch: You made me alive
You taught me to breathe right
I wasn’t even worth a try
While you never gave up on me
You made me come alive

When you needed somebody
No one pulled you close
Even you needed support
But you made sure that I should not be alone

Now when I have woken up
And I see how tired but relaxed you are
I also see the tears
That tell me that I had also gone too far

Ch:

No one heard your voice
When you lend me your ears
You  held me in your arms
And relieved me from all of my fears

You whispered sweet things to me
Also sayin that everything will be alright
You were the one who stood up for me
When I was supposed to fight

Ch:

You made me walk again
When you yourself needed support
For someone to say same sweet things you said
For someone to be there for you to hold

You showed me wonderful things of life
When I used to see the worst
Just like a mother showing her baby
She wishes for it to see first..

Ch:

2 comments: