Thursday, June 16, 2011

Universe In Your Eyes



We’re sitting here,
With me wrapped up inside you completely
I’m looking at the sky
Searching for the bright stars but see nothing.

Then I look into your eyes,
They never shone so bright
In this dark sky
They seem like the stars of this starless night.

Ch: oh! Now I know now I know
That your eyes are nothing but my home
A sole place where I live, where I breathe
Where I can dance, letting myself free
And what I only see is
My universe in your eyes.

My oh my
Looking in your eyes leaves me breathless.
So gorgeous, so deep
I can be lost in them, so endless.

Ch

This is where I begin, this is where I end
This is where I start, this is where I finish
And this is the only place I wish to live my whole life in

Ch (2)

In my starless life
Your eyes are now on my personal stars. <3<3  

1 comment: