Monday, April 6, 2015

Heaven's Scarlet Secret

Stealing few moments,
Borrowing some space,
Tiptoed to a zone,
Only to thaw myself into it.


Somebody was waiting,
Only to welcome me.
Standing amongst the darkness,
But basking in its own glory.


Incomplete in itself,
Making my every pore complete.
World calls it ugly
But was the most beautiful to me.


Gorgeously scarlet
Beautifully incomplete
Invisible greyness surrounding it
Hanging freely in middle of the horizon.


Gaping at its beauty,
A breath left me.
At loss for words,
I keep staring into the sky.


This starless night,
More beautiful than dark starry canvas.
Where the shades of red and grey,
Dance and blend into one.


Dazed, I'm trying real hard,
Gather my thoughts
That does justice to the beauty,
Describing them all


While I was savouring the minute,
The moon smiled at me,
Doing a little dance,
It vanished into the grey thickness.


Observing the lack of witnesses,
I was the happiest.
Acknowledging a special secret,
Between the heavens and me.


Still mesmerized,
I walk back inside,
Starting to pen down my thoughts,
I wished I could share the moment with..YOU.

2 comments: